Lables

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Really Matters


It’s been a while since I have had time to post on my blog.  I hope that you all had a nice summer!  Mine has been especially busy.  I have been helping a friend recover from an operation to remove two toes caused by diabetes.  Such a terrible disease.  He is doing well now, on the road to recovery and we are hoping he will be walking soon!  

I have also had a lot of life changes, such as my job slowing down to nearly stopping completely, family challenges, the whole nine yards.  I have done a lot of soul searching the last few months and I have come to realize what really matters in my life.  

People really are what are important.  I know a lot of people say this, and really mean it sometimes too but in helping my friend, along with a lot of challenges I find myself reflecting on not stuff, but people.  I am so happy to have such wonderful friends that help me remember who I am.

I had planned to have my next book out by now, nope, not done.  I let life’s worries take me over and I am done with that.  I am happy to say that I woke up this morning, totally sure what I am going to be doing and how to attack this crazy life I find myself in and I am finally at peace.  I am going to write, write, and write some more.  I am going to be getting several books out soon, letting the problems take care of themselves for once.  

I have several projects that I am working on and excited to get started.  I realized that I had not posted the wonderful news about my Time Well Spent the Complete Collection now being offered in paperback.  Yep, I am thrilled!  It is the “Name’s Edition” which is cool.  



I wanted to stop by though and let everyone know that I took a little break to help a friend, and now I am back to work.  I am excited to get the new books out.  Now just trying to decide which one to work on first :O) 

Have a GREAT day everyone and Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment