Lables

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nipple Nibbling…


Well I figured I did my last blog post on kissing, thought it would be appropriate to mention my next favorite thing, nipple play.  If it is done right, that is all it takes for some people to have a mind blowing orgasm.  If you have very large breasts, and have experienced the absolute divine pleasure of both nipples being sucked at the same time in one mouth, well there is nothing better.  OK well unless there is a bit of nibbling as well.  I suppose if you have smaller breasts and have two mouths sucking on them at the same time, couldn’t be all that bad either :O)

I have talked with people, both men and women that love to have their nipples played with, sucked, and just generally worshiped.  I have also talked with men who really hate their nipples touched, as a matter of fact, I know one that if you even so much as think of touching his nipple, totally ruins the mood for him.  I feel sorry for him because personally my nipples are so sensitive that I can get complete pleasure out of just nipple play.  
I don’t think I have ever personally spoken to a woman who didn’t like her nipples sucked.  Some may not like them bitten or nibbled on but in my research, most women like their nipples sucked.  Some women with very large breasts can suck their own nipples and this can be exciting for some, others, not so much.  I definitely think teeth have their place in lovemaking, especially with nipples.  

As with kissing, I could have my nipples played with and sucked for hours and it not bother me.  I love to also bring pleasure to my partner by exploring their nipples.  They like a little pain too, well I have no problem at all with nipple nibbling :O) 
I am curious as to what others enjoy.  Do you like your nipples played with?  Bitten?  Sucked? Not touched?  Maybe it isn’t at all important?  Maybe it is essential for a fulfilling encounter?  

I should be finished with my next book by the end of this weekend.  The new title is More Time Well Spent.  I have several short stories that are going to be in this collection.  I am excited to see what you all think of it!  Look for it coming soon :O)

Happy Reading!
Bella Marie

12 comments:

  1. Well, I've always "suspected" that I am different, but after reading this Blog post - I'm now convinced of it. I freaking loved to have my nipples sucked on and nibbled on. OMG - I can have a mini-orgasm from nipple play. ( Yes Ladies, Tantra teaches a man how to have multiple mini-orgasms ).

    Anyway, for me - nipple play and kisses are all part of the foreplay equation. I don't know how there can one without the other. But, what's funny, I knew a woman who loved to give head, but she thought sucking on a man's nipples was just weird. Go figure.

    Bella, this is a cool blog post, I loved it and you have got to do more. Hey, I'm going to keep trying to get you to join our FFF Group. I am relentless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bella, loved this post. In my Princess Series the women have a triangle piercing that is chained from the breasts to the clit. The pict at the bottom reminded me of that.

    Benjamin pointed me this way. Would love to have you over at FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Bella, what an interesting post. To answer your question I love having my nips sucked, but it's just part of the fun. Anyhoo now that I have given you more info than I normally would, come join FFF. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, and you are rignt most women do love to have their nipples sucked/nibbled. Lucky ones can do that to their own, I "hear" it feels awesome and men love to watch a women do that.lol
    I have met only a few(very few) men who love it or even "like" it, but when they do it is an extra to foreplay.
    Looking forward to your new book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post Bella :P My dh is one of those that can't stand to have his nipples touched. He just can't relax :( Me on the other hand, bring it on!

    Erika Badass

    (P.s Join FFF!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nomnomnom! My nipples are exceedingly sensitive and I'm a multi-girl. Flicking, sucking, nibbling, grazing with teeth, and laving attention, nearly instantaneous. Because I'm not large breasted, I don't have the pleasure of them being sucked together. But when a man spans his hand across my chest and plays with the nipples with his fingertips simultaneously - zings down to my clit and I go through the roof. I guess there are advantages to being as touch sensitive as I am. ;) Pain, however, is bad and a very big no-no with me!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes, extreme sensitivity. It's one of my favorite parts of intimacy. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever realize that as soon as a baby gets teeth and starts to bite, he gets weaned from the breast, but when the right man nips, with teeth, it's a big turn-on? Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly amazing. I've read some of your other articles as well. Very stimulating and yummy. I am all for the nipples being played, touched, sucked, pinched, and more. A huge huge turn on. *grins* Reading this got me stirring and feeling warm and fuzzy inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you guys are awesome! I love your comments! My mind is churning on what to do for my next blog in fact :)

    I am so glad to hear I am not alone in my love of nipples and the amazing stimulation it can bring just to think about them being touched. It is also nice to hear that there are men that enjoy it as well... wonder where to meet one in person though? :)

    I have had a snaffoo in finishing my book so it isn't quite ready yet but it will be out soon. Have a fantastic day everyone!

    Oh and for Pogonip, there is a simple answer to your question at least from my opinion. The baby that a woman is breast feeding is obviously not the "Right Man" or one that makes it a great experience. Take it from a previous nursing mother, definitely NOT the same experience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The human body is very sensual

    ReplyDelete