Lables

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Food in Lovemaking or No Food… That is the Question?

Happy New Year’s everyone!  Every single year I say, WOW that year sure went by fast and each year I mean it but this year sure seemed like it was especially fast moving for me!  People like to ask each other what their resolution is at the beginning of the year.  I have been asked this several times so far and I can come up with a ton of ideas but I always fail on them.  This year I have decided to not have one, just do my best at everything and that way I won’t be disappointed if I fail :O)

I thought it would be fun to write about one of the things that I really like to mix with lovemaking and that would be food.  Well certain foods are obviously better than others.  I had once heard that a friend didn’t like the taste of her boyfriend’s cum so she started feeding him cinnamon rolls because she had read somewhere that it helped with the taste and she swore that it made it taste more like cinnamon.  Not something I have tried out personally but I suppose it might have merit?  


 I am someone that really likes to give pleasure and my very favorite food item would be warm caramel.   It is so much fun to have my partner lying down in front of a warm small fire, all cozy with blankets and pillows all over the place.  If he has a button up shirt on with several buttons open and slacks, laying down all comfortable sipping wine when I come into the room carrying my bowl of warm caramel smiling at me, all the better.


I love to put my finger into the caramel, sucking on it and then bending down to take my partners bottom lip into my mouth, licking it and then sucking slightly on it as I slowly un-button the shirt he is wearing.  I then drizzle a bit of caramel on his nipples and suck it off each one.  I am sure you can imagine the fun that we have when his pants are off and it is drizzled on his erection?  Caramel is quite sticky and it takes a bit of effort to make sure it is all off.  If it is done right, who needs to feed their partner cinnamon?  Besides, caramel tastes so much better :O)

I have heard a lot of opinions on food or no food… Some people just do not see the benefits of it at all.  Of course there are other things I enjoy such as fudge sauce, fruit, whip cream, that kind of thing.  One of the best most wonderful erotic kisses I have ever had was given with grapes.  I never thought in a million years that eating grapes could be so over the top erotic.  When the fit with the partner and the food is a good mix, it can take you to a whole new level.  Then also if you are still sticky later, my next favorite thing in the world is taking a shower with my partner.

What about you?  Do you love it or hate it?  What are your favorite types of food if you use it for sex play?  I would love to hear your opinions on the subject.

11 comments:

  1. I have tried chocolate cake icing after warming it up some. I love chocolate and I had my ex bf lick it off my boobs. It was the first time I tried food on the body. I like it a lot and would try it again if I was seeing someone. After he licked it off me, I put it on his chest and did the same to him. He didn't like it too much said it felt weird so we never tried it again. But I'm game to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love mixing food with lovemaking. Eating can be sensual, even orgasmic, so it makes sense to unite the two. I love warm chocolate sauce, warm caramel, whipped cream, cherries, grapes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I haven't thought of this in quite some time. I suppose with all the writing about romance, I left the act of romance behind. I think a good goal for 2012 is to incorporate food back into the bedroom because it is so very much fun! I bet The Husband will like it too. ;) great post. Oh and BTW, The Husband does drink alot of orange juice and I always buy pomegranate for him. those help too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm a food writer in my day job so I tend to avoid it for my pleasure writing. I might have to reconsider :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hersheys syrup of course! It's good on more than just ice cream ;).

    By the way, when did you add the Google Friends Followers? I didn't see it here before! Glad you added it so I don't have to wait for an email to remember the name of your blog! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella, I have done the Hershey's syrup and whipped cream. I've had the pleasure of making love with assorted wines and champagne all over our bodies. I've licked up so much honey that I thought I was a Bee. Recently, I had a wonderful experience with a jar of chunky peanut butter, but the warm caramel is a new one for me. Hmmm, a new item for my bucket list.

    As you can tell, I totally believe that food and drink can enhance the experience. Some of those edible jells even make great lubes. Muwah

    A very nice post Ms. Bella. Hugs & Kisses with chocolate covered lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post!
    Whipped cream and honey are my favorite foods for sex play. Caramel sounds fun, but honey is my vice. I heat the honey just a little so it’s nice and warm and drizzle it along his erection. It’s not only delicious with his cum, it’s feels really good to him. Now as far as the taste of his cum, pineapple juice is a winner. If you never tried it, you should, ‘cause it is yummy. The cinnamon roll giving the cum a tinge of cinnamon is news to me, but I’m willing to give it a try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! Hot hot! The best way to start a year! Sweet sticky erotic mind flipping words that make me wet and wanting more. Great blog post honey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No food play with sex. We keep those separate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for your comments! I love hearing what others think about the subject matter. I have a few stories that I use food in for sex play even. Sara's comment made me smile. It sounds so much like the few people that I have discussed this subject matter with that all say no way! LOL... I would say you don't know what you are missing but everyone has their own taste and I am sure you know what you are talking about :O) It was nice to hear positive comments too, that I am not just an odd duck :O)

    Happy Reading!
    Bella Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is definitely hot--so why do I only mention it and not include it in my stories. Hmmm. That will be MY New Year's Resolution. I can definitely see Master Luke delving into the sensual use of food in lovemaking.

    Master Adam has mentioned peanut butter and also grapes. But I didn't write scenes for him yet. Good thing my characters have recurring roles in the series, though. Never too late!

    Thanks! I enjoyed your post! Happy New Year!

    Kally

    ReplyDelete